Reduce Insurance Costs and Get The Right Cover
At a time when members are experiencing the effects of the recession, it makes sense to review the day-to-day costs you incur. Working with Arachas, The Guild are offering you an opportunity to secure a second opinion on your general Insurance with our Trademaster product for contractors. The Policies which are unique to Arachas deliver the following covers as standard.
Limits of Indemnity
- € 6.5million or €10 million Public and Products.
- €13 million Employer Liability.
- Automatic cover for temporary employees at no extra cost.
- Flexible payment plan.
- No excess in relation to injuries to third parties or employees.
Trademaster can provide you with a replacement income if you cannot work and are suffering a loss of earnings as a result of any disability, accident, illness or injury. Alternatively, we can provide accident and injury cover only, depending on your requirements.
- Open driving, 25 to 70 for full/provisional licence drivers.
- Cover available for employee's tools in transit
Accidental Damage cover provided as standard on both buildings and contents sections.
- Bonus protection cover for 2 unlimited claims in a 3 year period without affecting your no claims bonus.
- Open driving, 25 to 70 is provided as standard cover with a full or provisional licence.
- 24 hour accident and breakdown cover 365 days a year is provided.
Arachas Corporate Brokers Limited trading as Arachas is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Property Claims Loss Assessors Ltd
Property Claims Loss Assessors Ltd. https://www.pcla.ie are an insurance advisory company working on behalf of the public. We are dedicated to helping people who have suffered accidental loss or damage to their home, or business, receive the full compensation that they are entitled to from their insurance company as a result of this damage.
We offer help and advice with ALL instances of Commercial or Domestic Property Damage including; Storm, Frost, Flooding, Water, Lightning, Fire & Smoke, Burglary, Riot & Civil Commotion, Roof Leaks, Fallen Trees, Impact by Vehicles, Oil Leaks, Earthquake, & even (the dreaded) Subsidence claim.
We take the stress out of making an insurance claim and help our clients receive the best possible settlement under the terms of their policies.
We would be happy to work with any of the members of the National Guild of Master Craftsmen and would offer a referral fee for any business referred to us by your members.
Our Contact Details are
Unit D3, Santry Hall Industrial Estate, Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland
Phone number: 01 5620082