Stubbs Gazette are delighted to have been chosen by the National Guild of Master Craftsmen to assist you in protecting your business interests, especially in such turbulent times.
We want to help you learn more about the clients you are planning on doing business with, by highlighting:
(1) If they will be able to pay (and on time)
(2) If they are tax compliant
(3) If they have been placed with Stubbs for debt collection
(4) If they have been subject to any registered, unregistered or commercial court Judgments.
(5) If they have been awarded any government tenders (this information is unique to StubbsGazette)
It always pays to check out the credit history of a customer with a STUBBS credit report, as this will help you predict how a customer will behave when it’s time to pay and facilitate deciding whether to grant credit as well as determining the most appropriate credit terms.
Become a member of Stubbs today for as little as €297.00 (ex. VAT) and receive:
• 100 Units - Credit Checks and Stubbs Demand Letters
• One Year's Free StubbsGazette Subscription
• 30 FREE Stubbs Stickers
• Notice of special offers and discounts on Stubbs products & training courses
• Access to Stubbs monthly newsletter and events alerts with event information, industry news, and member information.
• Substantial discounts on Stubbs training courses.
• Automatic alerts on your customers
• In-de• pth analysis and intelligent insight from StubbsGazette’s renowned editorial staff
Veolia Environmental Services began using Stubbs Gazette Demand letters in 2008 in response to a change in customer payment patterns and a tightening of credit lines. We are very pleased with the results obtained, as on average 85% of accounts pay on receipt of the letter
Credit Manager - Shay Waldron
Colm Quinn +35317752722; e: